Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog 2

 What did you get from thinking about annotations with class?

I think it will help me with the process of writing a good eassy/paper

What did you get from writing annotations for "is google making us stupid?" with my partmer?

It really help me to understand more about what i was reading and its key points.

What did you learn about the reading by annotating it?

Again i will say it help me to understand what i was reading. Take notice of key words that i didn't know the exact meaning of to better understand what i was reading.

How may annotating make you a better writer?

Im hoping that it will make me a better writer, doing annotating today really showed me that at times just reading a text is not just about reading a text. Its about analyzing and taking notes on what your reading to better understand what your reading

What did i learn from my exchange with my partner?

Great minds think a like, me and my partner pretty much shared the same views on the text. We both underlined most of the same lines, key points and words that a reader may not have understood to get the full effect of the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment