Wednesday, March 23, 2011

blog 3

What have you learned from the summarizing class?
I pretty much learned that I have been summarizing wrong, have been putting my own ideals in the summaries when a summary is suppose to be me using my own words to give a brief description of the main ideal of the reading.

How do you know that you have learned it?
Well… we did a practice in class and I don’t believe I made the same mistakes as I use to summarizing a reading probably not as great as it should be but definitely not as bad as before.

Can you describe how you learned it?
Again by practice, asking question, and getting examples from the professor.

What helped you learning?
Practicing I will say definitely.

What made it difficult?
I wouldn’t say this made it difficult, me thinking that my opinion was how a summary was done all this time but maybe the fact that I have been doing it for so long that way it’s kind of hard changing it up.

How do you feel after today’s class?
I feel like now I’m one step ahead at passing this CAT test.

No comments:

Post a Comment